An exciting permanent opportunity exists for a Ledgers Assistant to join the finance team of Expertise Consultancy Group in Bramley, Hampshire. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be well organised, be a confident communicator, have attention to detail and excellent excel skills.
Main duties will include:
- Posting all purchase invoices, staff expenses and payments to suppliers.
- Raising sales invoices and allocate receipts.
- Managing records and filing.
- Entering credit company credit card transactions and reconcile the credit card holders' statements.
- Management of the group Petty Cash and reconciliation of the Petty Cash accounts.
- Production of weekly Payables and Receivables report.
- Posting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation of the inter-company balances.
- Daily banking.
- Assist with reconciliation of Sterling and currency bank accounts.
- Assist on quarterly VAT reconciliations.
- Assist on the production of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Assist on the production of a full set of half year and year-end management accounts.
- Assist on the production of Ad-Hoc reporting for the Business Managers and Directors, as required.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a finance environment and using QuickBooks.
Gross annual salary of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience coupled with a competitive package including flexible hours, relaxed work environment and 25 days leave.
Interested applicants should email a CV to email@example.com before the 23rd November 2013.
The apprentice scheme started in 1998 and has evolved over the years. The principle is to enable people to gain an understanding of the industry before committing time and money to it as a long-term career path. Once people have decided on this, the second stage supports them whilst they gain career qualifications.
Two levels exist within the scheme:
This level focuses on giving the apprentice an understanding of the industry. This involves working at the office in Hampshire shadowing staff. Half of their time will be spent out on programme and the remainder of the time on projects in the office and warehouse.
This level is for people who have decided on a career in the outdoor / training industry and have demonstrated a commitment via a Degree, HND or experience in the industry. The role links delivery time on programme alongside undertaking career courses. The position is salaried and open to one apprentice each six months.
If you are interested in the scheme please contact Richard on 01256 886543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly looking to increase our pool of freelance trainers across the UK and the rest of the world. Due to the diverse range of courses we offer we need trainers with a vast range of skills from leadership facilitation and DofE training to first aid and driver training.
Overseas Expedition Leaders
Benefits of leading for us:
- Pay – £550 for first week and £500 for subsequent weeks
- Ownership – do all the training for your team starting up to 18 months in advance, and help them choose their flexible itinerary
- Personal support – wilderness expertise runs a maximum of 30 teams per year
All our leaders require:
- ML Summer assessed as a minimum, some expedition require further qualifications
- Advanced First Aid (REC Level 4, Far from Help etc.)
- Overseas Expedition Leading experience and experience of working with the 16-18 year old age group
- Relevant country experience (or prepared to do a recce)
- Facilitation skills
If you would like more details on becoming an overseas leader please contact Georgia on 01256 886543 highlighting or email@example.com